The Manager, Retention & Member Value will be responsible for marketing programs that drive retention and long term value of members.
- Plans, prepares, and implements marketing plans, strategies, and budgets to achieve membership upgrade goals.
- Responsible for communicating value proposition, including creative and messaging strategy, across membership tiers and positioning it to appropriate audiences to maximize member satisfaction and value.
- Oversees member communications and website experiences related to upgrades - from creative to execution to reporting - partnering closely with other teams on execution including digital product, consumer database, and IT.
- Develops, tests and optimizes program through experimenting with targeting, creative, & messaging
- Leverages data to develop segmented, data-driven and personalized communications.
- Partners closely with Retention and Engagement functions to ensure alignment and integration.
- Collaborates with offline marketing team to create and implement multi-channel programs.
- Partners with internal reporting resources to deliver clear insights on performance and business impact of upgrade related programs.
- Manages external creative agencies and marketing technology partners as needed.
- Stays informed on industry trends, sharing with the team and championing new strategies and tools where appropriate, based on those insights.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience
- A passion for digital marketing, brand and the customer.
- Experience managing brand - through creative, experience, and messaging.
- Strong balance of analytical, data-driven approach and creative sensibility.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a significant budget.
- Demonstrated track record for managing projects from start to finish, including ones involving multiple stakeholders and team members.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Deep knowledge of email marketing, including familiarity with email technologies and tools.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing programs and tools to improve performance or customer experience and engagement.'