We are hiring a Manager of Retention Marketing to drive cross-sell, up-sell and retention programs while working alongside Product, Customer Experience, Sales and Customer Care. The ideal candidate moves with ease from strategy to detailed execution of effective multi-channel programs to engage, convert, retain and grow customers. This role will manage others.
- Engagement/Customer Marketing
- Retention Programs: Deliver effective programs to onboard customers and encourage adoption and usage throughout their lifecycle
- Evaluate other in-product opportunities (e.g. Commerce, In-product help, etc.)
- Mobile messaging / SMScampaigns
- Customer events and Webinars
- Strategic/Planning responsibilities
- Help cross-functional LOB with documentation of plans and results (e.g., Quarterly Business Review read-outs, etc.)
- Ideating and documenting your program strategies and detailed data-driven test plans, based on cross-functional input qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Deliver program results at all levels, including ongoing measurement and monthly reporting of business impact
- 5+ years of direct experience creating and driving successful multi-channel marketing programs.
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand, articulate and present the context, hypothesis, outcomes and impact of the analysis to a diverse audience from executives to line-level employees
- Experience leading retention marketing programs that deliver compelling customer experiences
- Exceptional leadership and proven track record with successful cross-functional partnerships, especially within Sales
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Experience marketing within a SaaS software/tech company is a must
- Proven ability to project manage multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders
- BA/BS required
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen.