A Sprint Retail Sales opportunity connects you to a job that matters. Your work adds value by the joy of connecting people to the things that matter most to them.
As a Sprint Store Manager, you lead and inspire a sales team to provide an unparalleled customer experience, resulting in loyal customers and successful business outcomes for Sprint and its' shareholders. You are passionate about your team, teaching and coaching on the sales floor, and inspiring continuous learning on new products and solutions. You encourage consistent success and career development through formal, monthly one-on-one coaching sessions. You enjoy the challenge of analyzing individual and team performance against business goals and implementing business improvement strategies. You deliver operational and merchandising excellence in a dynamic environment.
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Three years related experience in retail sales or customer service
- Two years supervisory experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with ourRetailSales team means you'll:
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives for meeting or exceeding goals
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Get a financial boost for furthering your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connecting with the latest wireless and mobile device through our Employee Phone Program
- Achieve satisfaction that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Are you ready to connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .