DoorDash Drive is our company’s hypergrowth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers and retailers across the United States and Canada. The Manager, Retail & Incubation will help steer the company’s effort to grow the Retail vertical and unlock new fulfillment opportunities for Drive more broadly. The Retail vertical is the fastest growing line of business on Drive and is projected to expand rapidly in the next year.
What You’ll Do
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of the Retail vertical, including new business opportunities and use cases
- Alongside the Senior Manager, Retail & Incubation, and an all-star team of peers, steer research efforts into the financial and operational drivers of businesses in the retail sector, as well as new verticals & capabilities that will accelerate our retail growth
- Work with business development to contribute to pitch decks and sales content to help generate new business opportunities
- Develop long term business plans alongside our collaborators and customers to grow our businesses together
- Execute product testing and roll-outs on the ground
- Collaborate with stakeholders across DoorDash to align companywide resources to help build-out our fulfillment business
- Self-starter; someone who can manage and execute projects to completion
- First class communication skills
- Maintain a careful balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Has a strong bias for action
- Represents the DoorDash brand with humility and a customer-first mindset
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional team members across the organization
- Displays a high degree of ownership for their projects and fellow team members
- Can be humble and scrappy to service our partners on tight timelines, as needed
- 6+ years of cross-functional operational experience
- Experience in a complex or high-growth environment required (Prior technology, consulting, or investment banking experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in the retail industry a plus
- Strong data retrieval, analytics and presentation skills required
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.