At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Manager of Social Media to be responsible for the development and execution of cross-channel social content plans, which requires a solid understanding of social platforms, and a thorough understanding of both paid and organic social marketing. This position must heavily utilize concept and copywriting skills to collaborate with creative content producers and social media strategists to write, edit and proof copy for all types of social content. Additionally, this role must utilize social analytics tools and perform extensive research, and then articulate findings, insights, and ideas to clients and team members.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and execute cross-channel social content plans to understand both paid and organic social marketing. You have a great understanding of social platform knowledge.
- Use concepts and copywriting skills to collaborate with creative content producers and social media strategist to write, edit and proof copy for all types of social content.
- Develop social media calendars and publishing strategies.
- Manage Social interaction with consumers on behalf of client brands.
- Dive into Social analytics tools to identify consumer insights and program trends.
- Research the reach, relevance and impact of relevant brand influencers/advocates. Communicate directly with relevant influencers/advocates on behalf of client brands.
- Associate’s Degree in Marketing, Business or other related fields of study or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Social Media, social platforms and other related areas
- Strong prioritization skills
- Passionately interested in content marketing, social media, our clients’ businesses and the evolving digital world around you
- Not afraid to embrace change; Learning and exploring come naturally
- Have a keen sense of accountability; Can deliver promises and take responsibility for your actions