Manager Restaurant Pickle and Jam ( Tunica )
5 - 7 years experience • Restaurants & Food Services
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible to manage entire restaurant operation. Responsible for upholding Gold Strike service and appearance standards, Policies & Procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Responsible for constantly monitoring service levels on the dining room floor and adjusting staffing as needed
- Responsible for Food Line Check – taste all food products checking for quality and that product meets Gold Strike established standards
- Ensures guest satisfaction by touching every table
- Completes paperwork, daily reports, menu analysis, cost analysis, monthly Profit & Loss statements and all other necessary financial analysis for the restaurant
- Orders product and supplies on the computer
- Responsible for daily pre-shift meetings, as well as, conducting regular staff training meetings
- Manages and leads staff including hiring, scheduling, employee counseling, etc.
- Trains all employees on steps of service and sequences of service and holds them accountable to the standards
- Must be able to perform all subordinate functions including Asst. Restaurant Manager, Hostess, Food Server, Bus Person, Bus Runner and Cashier (See related job descriptions)
- Ensures daily operational tasks are performed & completed
- Ensures equipment is in working order
- Ensures all areas of the restaurant are constantly maintained for cleanliness
- Practices all necessary sanitation methods to ensure all food safety standards are followed
- Communicates via e-mail in a professional manner and follows all computer use guidelines
- Ensures necessary tools are provided to staff as needed
- Ensures adequate staffing levels are maintained and controls budgeted labor costs
- Ensures all departmental & company policies are followed
- Achieves all Service, Financial and Human Resource goals set forth by the Director of F & B
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelordegree in restaurant management, business or related field and five years high volume restaurant management with 2 years supervisory experiencerequired or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must be 21 years of age.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- High volume restaurant management or supervisory experiencerequired
- Must possess basic computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Must be capable of following directions
- Must possess good recall and memory
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently standing, walking, listening, balancing, reading and speaking.
- Frequently walking distances of 10 to 30 ft., between various areas of restaurant. Frequently walking distances up to 500 ft.
- Frequently using wrist motion, dexterity, and eye-hand coordination, reaching, twisting, stooping and balancing, smelling and tasting.
- Frequently carrying up to 35 lbs. occasionally pushing or pulling up to 100 lbs.
Work performed indoors and outdoors with occasional hot and cold temperature changes. Employee will be required to stand on concrete or decking floors, tiles/mats and walk on uneven or wet surfaces. Employee may be exposed to secondhand smoke and kitchen odors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.