- Master's DegreeRequired
- Licensed/Certified to practice
- Five to ten years of experiencerequired
- 1. Responsible to Director of Rehabilitation Services.
- 2. Provides physical / occupational therapy treatment and performs all related duties of documentation and physician communication.
- 3. Oversees clinical staff in relations to the treatment and documentation duties they provide. Address any issues or concerns to ensure that standards of care are being met.
- 4. Performs multifaceted critical duties and manages daily operations of rehab services, which ensure staff scheduling, patient scheduling, department meetings, compliance with federal and state regulations, compliance with state practice act, audits, oversees peer reviews, performance appraisals, patient charge procedures, budgetary input on yearly budget, monitoring compliance of monthly budget, ordering/monitoring own supply items, ensuring clinical growth of staff, promoting growth of respective services.
- 5. Requires excellence in working with professional peers and other department managers.
- 6. Handles confidential information of patients and employees.
- 7. Requires high motivation, poise, tact, self confidence and skill in human relationships.
- 8. Position entails direct patient care and managerial functions/balance dependent on patient volume.
- 9. Monitors performance improvement program.
- 10. Responsible for orientation and training of staff.
- 11. Performs duties required for hiring, staff retention, disciplinary action and termination of staff.
- 12. Approximately 70-80% direct patient care and 20-30% management function.
- 1. Minimum of five years appropriate clinical experience with at least one year directly related to managerial functions.
- 2. Graduate of an accredited program in physical / occupational therapy with a minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree. Advanced Degreepreferred.
- 3. Licensed in State of New Hampshire.
- 4. All mandatory competency tests must be completed.