Help ensure Coty’s compliance with US state and federal regulations. Work closely with other teams within Global Consumer & Regulatory Affairs to communicate emerging regulations and to develop strategies to meet new requirements. Communicate any new regulatory artwork requirements to the ESKO team. Work closely with the Third Party formula team and conduct global compliance reviews for MaxFactor and CoverGirl formulations.
- Monitor US state and federal regulations impacting the cosmetic industry.
- Maintain and own US-driven registration requirements such as State Bill 484 (CA-SB484) and the Voluntary Cosmetic Reporting Program (VCRP).
- Review and approved US – specific artwork for all product categories (hair, color cosmetics, and fragrances).
- Aid in the global compliance review of Third Party Formula reviews for MaxFactor and CoverGirl.
- Act as the primary contact for consumer questions brought to us through the “TalktoUs” email address.
- Assist in Product Registration in times of high volume.
- College degree
- 5-7 years of Cosmetic Regulatory Affairsexperience.
- Strong written communication skills, especially detail-oriented and technical material.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with diverse groups of people at various levels within COTY.
- Ability to meet deadlines while being flexible to changes in priorities and interruptions.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to complete assignments accurately.
- Full usability of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).