The primary objective of this position is to lead and coach a sales team to ensure sales growth objective are met in accordance with the Company’s strategic plan.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Co-travels with Direct reports and coaches to attain Sales Objectives and Field Activity Goals for geographic area.
- Communicates with Regional Manager to initiate, track, and monitor strategic sales objectives and campaigns across the region. Responsible for communicating information and training to the regional team.
- Ensure TSM proficiency in selling all product/service type through Team development, recruiting and training.
- Attends major conventions, regional business development meetings, and any event in assigned market. Helps to drive attendance at all Henry Schein sponsored events and aid in closing sales.
- Cold call on accounts in area.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Minimum 3 years in dental industry
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Business Acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Computers Skills with an emphasis on Power Point and Excel.
- List the specialized and/or technical knowledge and skills required for this position.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.