The primary objective of this position is to lead and coach a sales team to ensure sales growth objective are met in accordance with the Company’s strategic plan.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Co-travels with Direct reports and coaches to attain Sales Objectives and Field Activity Goals for geographic area.
- Communicates with Regional Manager to initiate, track, and monitor strategic sales objectives and campaigns across the region. Responsible for communicating information and training to the regional team.
- Ensure TSM proficiency in selling all product/service type through Team development, recruiting and training.
- Attends major conventions, regional business development meetings, and any event in assigned market. Helps to drive attendance at all Henry Schein sponsored events and aid in closing sales.
- Cold call on accounts in area.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Minimum 3 years in dental industry
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Business Acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Computers Skills with an emphasis on Power Point and Excel.
- List the specialized and/or technical knowledge and skills required for this position.