Job ID: IMP000498
Manage Regional Sales Representatives’ (RSRs) activities within the Southern California (Santa Barbara to San Diego Counties), S. Las Vegas, Nevada, and Arizona territories.
- Review weekly activity reports submitted by RSRs.
- Approve expense reports for RSRs.
- Attend and generate sales at various Trade Shows, Educational Courses and salesevents.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge, including competitive products.
- Coach RSRs on product knowledge and company sales platform / approach.
- Co-travel with RSRs and rate performance on Co-TravelReport.
- Set goals for RSRs and ensure assigned region meets monthly, quarterly and annual sales growth.
- Maintain relationships with all key customers within assigned region.
- Uphold all Company policies and procedures.
- Sales Manager should be based in a large metropolitan area within this region.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degreerequired
- 2+ years leading high functioning/performing sales teams with documented performance history.
- Training certification in the dental field is preferred.
- High level of technical and material knowledge of dental products; especially dental implants.
- Medical device manufacturer experiencepreferred
- Prefer 5+ years experience with a business that manufactures, sells and distributes its own product(s).