Leading the Regional Operations team to improve customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase revenue through matrix management of other team's throughout the company, including reactive support, and more. Cultural direction and leadership for theregions. Develop, lead and manage regional operations management staff. Assure that thefollowing duties and responsibilities are met.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs the development of regional strategic and business plans consistent withthe established mission, vision, core values and strategic plan of the organization, and ensures their proper execution
- Participates in the development of the organization's strategic plan.
- Evaluates need and recommend opportunities for expansion in the region.
- Provides leadership to ensure best utilization of resources in obtaining corporate and regional goals, and compliance with corporate and regional policies and toensure the needs of the individuals served are met.
- Executes, and interprets regional policies.
- Reviews and evaluates the total regional performance on a continuing basis and provides direction for modification of systems and/or implementation of newsystems.
- Anticipate and effectively deal with issues that could enhance the region's opportunities or adversely impact business results.
- Support, communicate, reinforce, and defend the mission, vision, values, philosophy and culture of the organization.
- Mentor, guide and coach direct reports in order to expand their capabilities and build management depth in the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- This position requires at least 8 years' experience in systems administration.
- 4 plus years' experience in a management position.
- MSP experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or technical degree (and an additional 2 years of workexperience for individuals with no degree); or an equivalent combination ofeducation and/or experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Employee must have mobility throughout the office and may occasionally drive or ride up to 200 miles to client sites and/or other regions.
- Employee must be able to handle difficult and complex client and work-related situations.
- Must possess excellent judgment, decision-making, and interpersonal skills. They must be self-driven and possess a positive mental attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as excellent organizational, time management, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, vendors, employees, and the general public.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, and outlook.
- Knowledge of MSP contract management and +Knowledge and experience inorganizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively