Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible managing marketing activities of a region with an annual campaign spend between $500K & $1MM. Partners with local market leadership and corporate marketing to develop and implement campaigns to build awareness, consideration, preference and loyalty for the company among its target audiences with a particular focus on earned media and eventmarketing. In this role, the Manager will be responsible for maintaining and building a positive public image for the company, which includes clear communication of the company’s point of view on various issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the development and execution of assigned market(s) field marketing calendar of activities including events, donations, and earned media campaigns that are aligned with market goals using established marketing processes.
- Proposes specific events, sponsorships, and donations to local market leadership for concurrence. Collaborates with local market leadership on evaluating potential opportunities proposed by Wholesale and Private Bankers through the consistent evaluation framework established by corporate marketing.
- Works with corporate marketing and approved agency resources to develop local earned media campaigns (social, PR, etc.) to advance awareness and consideration for the brand based on local market proof points and leaders.
- Manages bank-sponsored events, including but not limited to client receptions, dinners, lunch-and-learns, and client appreciation activities and partner with local market sales leaders to ensure appropriate banker attendance and business development engagement with events.
- Supports corporate events and management needs in any market as necessary. Models the highest level of professional poise and hospitality as appropriate for events with executive level guests and bank hosts.
- Partners with Purchasing and approved vendors to select contemporary premium items for associate purchases as well as in-market events.
- Partners with and supports the internal communications needs of other marketing and corporate departments (i.e. Marketing segment leaders, marketing centers of excellence leaders, Corporate Communications) to promote key initiatives. This may include the creation of motivational videos, the creation of presentations or writing of speeches for key executives or the production of other communications materials to help educate or persuade audiences.
- Serves as a strategic advisor for market leaders around Public Relations’ strategies and message content – and shares best practices for building relationships with thought leaders to increase brand awareness.
- Briefs appropriate corporate marketing and approved agency partners to create content for blogs, newsletters and other company communications vehicles with a keen understanding of how content structure impacts SEO and social sharability; creates content for PR materials including press releases, media kits, byline articles and related communication materials.
- Leverages and maintains existing relationships with local media and government officials; cultivates new contacts within industry businesses and applicable media sources.
- Maintains a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and makes appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Serve as local contacts for associate volunteerism, with an emphasis on CRA. Support includes helping identify local volunteer opportunities (especially CRA eligible activities).
- Ensures that all attendance and campaign information is appropriately logged in the relevant system i.e. Salesforce.com, Hubspot, etc. for regular post-event evaluations of in-market activities, including events, sponsorships, volunteering hours, social media, and press outreach.
- Ensures that all locally managed activities meet established company brand, client experience, and compliance standards.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications or a related discipline is mandatory; Master’s degreepreferred.
- 3+ years of experience in event marketing, social media and/or public relations.
- Regulated industry (i.e. Financial Services, Healthcare, Gaming, etc.) experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Strong understanding of local, state, and regional civic, social, political, and philanthropic community structure
- Experience working for or with a publicly-traded company.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful event marketing and earned media campaigns at both a local and regional level.
- Demonstrated expertise in acting as a spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews and exhibits a positive and polished professional presence.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Please cite specific examples of corporate and/or personal metrics.
- Proficient in AP writing style.
The company has identified a set of core competencies that are vital to our business achieving a competitive advantage and delivering a unique value to our customers. These competencies are the capabilities each and every associate must exhibit through commitment and demonstration to fulfill this competitive advantage.
Each associate must be committed to:
- Business Ethics: carrying out the business as per self-acknowledged moral standards
- Organizational Support: supporting the company’s goals and objectives
- Quality & Quantity: accuracy and completeness while striving for increased production
- Safety & Security: adheres to the banks policies and procedures and reports abuse
Each associate must demonstrate:
- Adaptability: embracing change as the work place changes; managing competing demands and unexpected events; enthusiastically accepting challenges.
- Dependability: takes a conscientious and reliable approach toward work
- Initiative: proactively initiates positive change, ready to take independent action, make decisions and prepares in advance
- Professionalism: approaches work and fellowassociates with a behavior, attitude and image that portrays respect, trust, courtesy, empathy and integrity.
- Diversity: treat all people with respect and honor along with sensitivity to cultural differences.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS:
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate a keyboard if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to travel if required performing the essential job functions
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 25 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an “undue hardship” then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.