More information about this job
The Manager Recruiting – Southeast Region will report into the VP Recruiting. The position will ideally be located in our Estero, Florida HQ office but could also be located in Orlando, Florida or Atlanta, Georgia. The position will travel 25% of the time. In fulfilment of the primary talent management mission and the supporting global goals, the key responsibilities and accountabilities for the incumbent are to:
- Manage and supervise remote Recruiting staff, including performance, attendance and scheduling.
- Allocate Recruiter requisition loads to achieve targets.
- Develop and manage all Predictive Index PROS, for all new positions; implement a central library for this information as well as a central database for job descriptions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers, Zone and Regional VPs and the HR Business Partner COE to stay abreast of current/ future hiring and business needs, design solutions and direct Recruiters to implement.
- Personally handle a minimum 15-20 requisition load.
- Manage vendor relations including the pre-employment criminal and drug screenings, job boards, assessment exercises etc. Oversee national accounts to ensure consistency, legal compliance. Control spend and job board/newspaper postings to ensure sourcing activities are effective. Develop and manage a source effectiveness report and compare applicant traffic to Oracle hires
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of the recruiting function as well as internal compliance of selection and recruitment in accordance with defined policies and procedures – including auditing quarterly dispositions and OFCCP regulations
- Act as the point person for any future expansion; define and implement strategies for start-up locations.
- Alternate work schedulerequired.
- Additional assignments as future needs dictate.
Bachelor's Degreerequired; degree in Human Resource Management or in a relevant related domain preferred; a business degree, e.g. BA, MBA, or equivalent would be a strong asset.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a high volume dispersed/remoterecruiting organization. Virtual Recruitment preferred. Previous experience virtually managing teams required.
- A proven track record in an HR or management position
- Experience with multi-level, matrix reporting and complex relationship responsibilities, gained ideally in the service industry will be a strong asset.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with senior management and global or regionally dispersed teams.
- Has a successful work history in or with different cultures, and proven ability to spot and grow talent.
- Experience in a recruitment position is a plus but not an absolute requirement; extensive HR management will be considered in lieu.
- Displays a high-level of energy and self-confidence in meeting the demands of diverse rapidly changing environments.
- Ability to diagnose organizational problems and to build effective relationships with line managers.
- Able to articulate a vision for selection and recruitment and to develop an effective S&R strategy in line with business needs.
- Ability to convince, especially in situations without formal authority, and to apply proper push back when appropriate.
- Can work on a conceptual level and is also able to be pragmatic, results-oriented and hands-on change activities.
- Good understanding of the industry, the fundamental business principles and its business drivers.
- Deep understanding of Human Resource and Organization Development principles.
- Outstanding people management and leadership capability.
- Strong understanding of solutions and services and its benefits to client needs.
- Excellent financial and business acumen.
- Recruiting, Human Resources and Organization Development concepts, tools, and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, maturity, good analytical skills
- Exceptional organizing and planning skills with a proven track record in coordinating
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.