Job ID R-10107673 Date posted 03/13/2019 City Phoenix State/Region Arizona Country United States of America Additional LocationsAlpharetta, Georgia; Dublin, Ohio
What does a great Manager, Call Center Recruiting do?
Have you led a full-cycle, high volume recruiting operation? Do you have experience with RPOs? You will handle the RPO relationship including: performance monitoring (requisitions, service level agreements and key performance indicators), cost savings / return on investment, process documentation and relationship management.
- Prepare and maintain all required documentation relating to contractual/business obligations, and operational processes.
- Review and analyze RPO metrics to identify trends, proactively address potential issues and develop insights.
- Identify and resolve issues and risks associated with the performance of the RPO vendor.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of recruitment strategies and pipelining capabilities to meet the needs of the business in partnership with the RPO vendor and internal TA staff.
- Partner with business leaders to plan hiring needs and make recommendations on how to support the business needs based on workforce plan/ forecasts.
- Promote diversity (in general and in accordance to OFCCP requirements) and develop/maintain internal and external relationships to promote Fiserv’s brand. Build community relationships at each site & understand market conditions in each location.
- Provide feedback to Fiserv’s personnel (TA, Hiring Managers and Human Resources) and RPO team direction on business and staffing initiatives, training, and feedback on quality of their services and their roles/engagement in the selection process.
- Meet with site HR and center managers quarterly to provide TA/RPO updates.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 5 years of progressive corporate and/or RPO firm recruiting experience.
- Experience working in and/or leading a high volume full-cycle recruiting operation.
- High school diploma or GED
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong proficiency in building strong relationships, bringing to bear recruiting experience to resolve conflicts and influence hiring decisions.
- Results driven with experience in leading and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience pursuing conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Excellent project management, organizational and communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience presenting to leadership
- Expertise in executing recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong initiative and the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Experience using and interpreting data from applicant tracking systems. Competent with reporting.
- Strong interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communications.
Travel required: 10%
Who We Are: The Electronic Payments group provides solutions for electronic billing and payments, online funds transfer, person-to-person payments and personal financial account aggregation services to the financial services industry. Our award-winning solutions are developed based on extensive user testing and are offered in multiple delivery models to serve more than 3,500 financial institutions from community banks to credit unions to the largest U.S. banks.