Position at CNO Financial Group, Inc.
As a Manager of Recruiting Agent Programs, you are responsible for managing programs that promote the increase of the agent force and deliver a better-quality candidate for all Branch Sales Offices (BSOs). You will ensure that the agent force is producing approved social media posts on a regular schedule and will be responsible for consistent messaging throughout recruiting social channels; have ownership and oversight on Bankers recruiting reporting for the company and ensure field leadership understands and uses reports as a diagnosis tool; and work with field leadership to leverage all programs to help them succeed.
- Manage a small team of professionals (i.e. data analyst, social media recruiter, etc.). Ensure that team establishes a regular recruiting cadence to work and review recruiting programs and dates with field branches, regions, and territories.
- Build expertise in pre-licensing educational tools (ExamFx and Xcel programs).
- Manage vendor to branch relationships to include audits, reporting and financial checks and balances.
- Partner with marketing and field recruiting for consistent talent acquisition messaging in social media, materials and videos.
- Leverage knowledge of Bankers recruiting life programs to assist in field education such as the benefits of each program and ways to apply programs effectively, which serve as key drivers in recruiting personal referrals.
- Advise field leadership on personal referral program. Responsible for driving the collaboration of recruiting programs, social media and communication to the field in driving the personal referral programs numbers and awareness.
- Partner with Marketing to develop approach to attract and recruit licensed insurance agents who are also Financial Advisors. Partner with Branch Sales Manager to drive messaging.
- Create and support a program that targets an external licensed agent pipeline for branches to reach out to and recruit to Bankers Life.
- Research and identify more programs for Bankers Life Recruiting (i.e. military, college and other areas of direct recruiting). This includes input into strategy and approach in conjunction with the Director, Agent Recruiting programs.
- Own and oversee Bankers recruiting reporting for the company and ensure field leadership understands and uses reports as a diagnosis tool.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Business or related field, or equivalent
- Typically requires five plus year of related experience in the insurance or financial services industries.
- Previous management experience is highly desired.
- Operations and sales support experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of pre-licensing educational tools (ExamFx and Xcel programs).
- Good people management and project management skills.
- Strong skills in problem solving and reporting skills; ability to analyze, interpret, and deliver/summarize facts.
- Strong communicator to sales field and driving engagement.
- Ability to make decisions and influence without authority.
- Experience with virtual meetings and training.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.