Plans, organizes, implements and manages the activities, resources and people for Facilities and Machine Maintenance in Greene, NY facility, ensuring goals and objectives clearly support the Company's strategic plan. Provides leadership and guidance to subordinates.
- · Working with Manager, assists with the development of project plans, goals and objectives in support of the company’s Strategic Plan. Cascades information regarding Strategic Plan to subordinates to ensure functional areas is fully aligned with organization.
- · Provides support with budget development. Manages budget and utilizes corporate resources to maximize effectiveness, recognizing the group’s impact on the corporate bottom line.
- · Mentors and coaches employees, sharing job specific knowledge. Encourages training and development opportunities.
- · Manages performance through clear objective setting; engages in timely and meaningful performance appraisals and discussions to foster an environment of open communication.
- · Demonstrates functional expertise, business acumen, and technical competencies and provides leadership in these areas.
- · Creates an environment that fosters and supports continuous improvement, and demonstrates a sense of urgency that results in a commitment to quality results.
- · Understands customer requirements and focuses on high leverage opportunities to ensure customer satisfaction. Ensures employees understand their customer needs and ensures excellent relationships with external and internal customers.
- · Focuses on breaking down organizational barriers. Promotes an environment of collaboration, trust and professional relationships. Demonstrates high level of commitment to teamwork and supports cross-functional team involvement.
- · Sets an example by treating all employees with dignity and respect, and by applying consistent and fair implementation of company policies across functional areas of responsibility.
- · Communicates effectively both orally and in writing. Demonstrates excellent listening skills to foster an environment of two-way, open communication in all interactions.
- · Champions safety as an integral part of everyone’s job and holds self and employees accountable to highest standard of safe conduct.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent. 8 years professional experience, with at least 3 years management experience is required. Experience in TPM, preventative/predictive maintenance programs, cost reductions, facilities management, safety, ISO 14001 and strong leadership are a must. Strong background in hands-on Facilities/Machine Maintenance a plus.