Range Support Manager
The Range Support Manager will support the Southern California Offshore Range (SCORE) contract at San Diego, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Executing the administrative support and logistics support requirements of the Southern California Offshore Range (SCORE).
- Ensure that Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and materials are procured and managed in accordance with, approved accounting and procurement systems, and the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Directly responsible for logistics , union relations, human resources and administrative personnel, who will provide supply support, property control, travel, and administrative support.
- Responsible for San Clemente Island administrative management, range asset management, and the operation and maintenance the databases that supportasset management.
- Five (5) years experience in management of organizations encompassing logistic and administrative programs.
- Experience compiling and preparing technical reports summarizing logistics and support requirements for various range programs and systems.
- Experience with underwater range tracking systems and equipment and/or electronic warfare systems.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain an Interim Security Clearance (or transfer) in a timely manner, and maintain a US Government (DoD) Secret Clearance for this position on the SCORE Contract.