PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
Prepare the market range architecture, considering the pricing strategy and other strategic inputs for the assigned BUs. Track range size at the market/country/channel level and prepare and deliver seasonal market seasonal input to Global merchandising teams for the assigned BU.
- Analyze and recommend the ideal seasonal market Range Architecture for the entire Market for the assigned BUs
- Collect relevant information to coordinate and deliver seasonal quantitative market input for assigned BUs including collecting information from all relevant country / clusters.
- Prepare the preliminary version of the assigned BU range architecture.
- Prepare the final seasonal Market Range Architecture and ensure its alignment with the Global Brand Horizontal Framework including local adjustments according to Global BU and other Brand-wide strategic choices including mandatory ranges (Brand Collection)
- Support the Market Price Architecture by reflecting the Market pricing strategy within the Market Range Architecture
- Contribute to mitigate risks that the Market Range Architecture will not achieve Market financial targets and Market ambitions
- Provide relevant information and support as needed to Market BU to guarantee adherence to market range architecture and report on compliance and range efficiency through monthly playbacks, at Brand Sign Off, and other initiatives
- Prepare range guidance to Assortment Planning teams and assist in the collection of their input to be reflected in the market Range architecture
- Market Head of Range Architecture
- Market Price Architecture resources
- Assigned Market BU, Brand Finance and Demand Planning teams
- Market Channel teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Relevant job experience in a range architecture/merchandising function, and fully qualified and trained
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices
- Strong competence with range architecture/merchandising, procedures and systems
- Proficiency in SQL, R, Python, or other programming languages preferred
- Proficiency in Tableau Desktop, and other visualization tools preferred
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/ MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent in English
- 5 years of typical relevant work experience