$80K — $100K *
In the role of Manager Quality Process Lab working in Fort Worth, TX, you will be part of the Quality Department in Brewery Operations. You will leads and motivate a team of microbiological, analytical, sensory specialists and quality technicians to ensure effective operation of quality process lab in the brewery.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager Quality Assurance and works closely with Brewery Operational Teams.
• You will enable and oversee brewery teams’ compliance to microbiological, analytical and sensory analyses on products and in-process materials per the Molson Coors Quality Management System
• You will utilize MillerCoors World Class Supply Chain principles and work practices to drive toward world class quality results.
• Drives development and improvement of laboratory techniques, procedures, methodology and instrumentation
• Provides data interpretation and expertise to various operational areas, linking microbiological, analytical and sensory results with a thorough understanding of brewing and packaging processes
• Responsible for budget and cost management of the Quality Department
The Other Qualifications:
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in a science related field of study (preferred degrees in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cereal Science, Microbiology, Food Science, Agronomy and Chemical Engineering).
• You have at least 5 years’ experience leading and managing Quality in a manufacturing facility
• You preferably have the following Certifications: AQS, ISO 22000, HACCP Manager Certification, SQF Practitioner Certification and/or IBD & LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt
• You have demonstrated working knowledge of OSHA regulations, Food Safety GMP, State Agricultural practices/policies, TTB regulations, plant safety regulations, FDA guidelines for food plant operations, and environmental regulations regarding manufacturing brewery operations.
• You exhibit advanced knowledge in technical lab methodology
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Valid through: 4/27/2021