In your role, you will:
- Be responsible to establish the final reconciliation and conformity process for a Newly Manufactured Aeronautical Product (Green Aircraft Type Certification)
- Establish system tools & processes for sustainable Certification activities on a manufacturing line.
- Lead the team that declares aircraft conformity to its approved design data, is in condition for safe operation and issues the (AI-100) Statement of Conformity
- Achieve the required product quality performance by reinforcing and implementing the Quality Management System
- Plan, implement and control functional activities in order to achieve Business Unit targets.
- Manage, coach, develop, and provide feedback to a group of employees.
- Utilize problem solving, corrective action and continuous improvement tools to ensure best practices are being developed and implemented within our quality management system via product and process assurance with our manufacturing line.
- Ensure functional role is integrated into Business Unit resulting in a one-team approach.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a university degree in a technical, quality, or program management discipline.
- You have a minimum five (5) years management experience in Quality (Aviation experience preferred in a Preflight or AMO environment)
- You have in depth knowledge of aircraft certification activities (application for a Certificate of Airworthiness/Export Airworthiness Certificate)
- You have in depth knowledge and experience in Quality Control / Assurance, corrective and preventive actions methodology, and manufacturing systems.
- You have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You have the ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess the following: ethics, integrity and honesty; respect for others; cooperation; motivation to get things done; ability to express ideas logically and coherently; a positive attitude; the ability to overcome obstacles; assume full responsibility; utilize the appropriate resources to solve problems; quick reaction to unforeseen events; good judgment and the ability to innovate.
- Valid AME license or equivalent would be an asset.