Manager-Quality AssuranceCharlotte, NC, USAApply
Managing quality assurance testing activities and initiatives across Wealth and Investment Management technology groups.
- Manage quality assurance testing activities and initiatives across Wealth and Investment Management technology groups
- Lead design, development and implementation of quality assurance testing plans, test cases and scripts; automate quality assurance testing for Wealth and Investment Management solutions
- Develop frameworks for multi-browser automation testing; Web Services virtualization and Web Services testing automation using CA LISA and Dev Test
- Generate customized user reports for reporting to Synechron senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Plus 5 years’ experience as Computer Systems Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst, Programmer, Software Engineer, IT Project Manager or closely related position.
- Foreign educational equivalent acceptable.
- Project Management - Microsoft Project, Visio, Microsoft Office Tools, SharePoint
- QA Test and Automation Tools - QTP, UFT, WinRunner, Selenium, SOAP-UI, JMeter, LoadRunner.