As the Manager, Quality Assurance at Insight, you’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a Quality Assurance program for Insight’s Distribution Center and maintaining the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) currently in place for Insight’s Integration Labs.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Develop, implement and maintain a Quality Assurance program for Insight’s Distribution Center.
- Ensure that a QMS is maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System International Standards.
- Report the performance of the QMS to Insight management for review and as a basis for improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Facilitate a Management Review of the QMS at defined intervals sufficient to ensure it is continuing suitability and effective in satisfying the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standards and maintain records of these meetings.
- Maintain an ongoing Internal Auditing Program to ensure the continuous improvements required by the ISO 9001 Standards
- Manage Standard Operating Procedure and Work Instruction (SOP/WI) Document and Data Control to ensure continuing suitability and effectiveness in satisfying the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standards.
- Implement and maintain an ongoing Corrective and Preventive Action Program to ensure the continued improvements required by ISO 9001:2000 Standards.
- Other assigned duties.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Quality Management, or equivalent.
- Eight years of experience in Quality Assurance Management and/or Operations Management in a Technology related field.