As the Manager, Quality Assurance at Insight, you’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a Quality Assurance program for Insight’s Distribution Center and maintaining the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) currently in place for Insight’s Integration Labs.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Develop, implement and maintain a Quality Assurance program for Insight’s Distribution Center.
- Ensure that a QMS is maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System International Standards.
- Report the performance of the QMS to Insight management for review and as a basis for improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Facilitate a Management Review of the QMS at defined intervals sufficient to ensure it is continuing suitability and effective in satisfying the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standards and maintain records of these meetings.
- Maintain an ongoing Internal Auditing Program to ensure the continuous improvements required by the ISO 9001 Standards
- Manage Standard Operating Procedure and Work Instruction (SOP/WI) Document and Data Control to ensure continuing suitability and effectiveness in satisfying the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standards.
- Implement and maintain an ongoing Corrective and Preventive Action Program to ensure the continued improvements required by ISO 9001:2000 Standards.
- Other assigned duties.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Quality Management, or equivalent.
- Eight years of experience in Quality Assurance Management and/or Operations Management in a Technology related field.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
- $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
- 8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Requisition Number: 70963