This position reports to the Director of Quality and Process Improvement and has frequent interaction with the senior leadership team.
Some Challenges You'll Tackle
- Lead a team of Quality Coordinators, which includes hiring, onboarding, development and team building
- Responsible for quantifying and improving quality across all of Care work streams
- Conduct regular deep dives into Quality, make problems visible and identify root causes of issues, then develop and deploy sustainable organizational solutions
- Conduct regular Calibration across all locations with relevant stakeholders
- Lead the design and implementation of performance standards and measurements as well as policy and procedures for best in class Customer Experience
- Create an engaged and focused team environment by expecting high performance levels, promoting empowerment and good judgement, and communicating with transparency.
- Collaborate with Training and Process Improvement to identify areas of opportunity and manage departmental process in forms of standard operating procedures.
- Provide monthly KPI review to leadership team, creating alignment, understanding trends and gaining agreement on proposed actions.
- Manage projects from initiation to closure; develop charter documentation, work plans, communication processes, secure resources and coordinate tasks.
- Maintain a culture and environment in line with Grubhub values
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years relevant experience
- Superior planning, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Familiarity with SQL, Statistics and/or Tableau preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred
- Understanding of quality frameworks such as ISO 9000/9001, COPC, etc.