Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS), with annual revenues of approximately $6 billion, is seeking an experienced quality leader who will be responsible for a dedicated team quality engineers ensuring mission success of US Army.GTS has annual bookings approximately of $1.2 B to include internal business and task orders under multi award IDIQ vehicles and new full and open pursuits.
The GTS Mission Assurance Lead will work collaboratively with the program leadership team to ensure product compliance and system readiness for the GPS customer mission. This leadership role requires strong collaboration and partnering skills, established competency in the quality sciences, and hands-on experience with developing and deploying the technical skillsets necessary for flawless program execution. This role also requires excellent prioritization, time management, teaming, communications, and organizational skills.This position will also have additional duties to coordinate GTS Enterprise Preparedness.
A Secret clearance is required.
Key Position Accountabilities and Requirements:
- ·Direct supervision of the GTS Mission Assurance team to include guidance and direction to employees, performance development, career and skill development, timekeeping, travel approval and expense reporting, resource scheduling, and oversight of daily tasks
- ·Financial oversight of Mission Assurance budget to include Cost Account Management (CAM), Basis of Estimate (BOE) and Estimate at Complete (EAC) approval activities
- ·Conduct independent reviews and assessments to enhance the success of programs/projects and measure the effectiveness of mission assurance activities.
- ·Partners with subcontractors to complete joint audits on multiple training platforms
- ·Collect and report to Mission Assurance and GTS leadership performance and status data across all supported programs, to include QMS health, program quality performance, process effectiveness, product/service compliance and mission risk
- ·Participate in proposals preparation and gate reviews. Generate right sized, defendable BOE’s for new programs
- ·Review, modify and approve EPIC Tailoring/Planning Workbooks for GTS
- At least 10 years of related experience in management of quality function.
- Experience in a government or commercial organization where training and logistics are core capabilities.
- A proven ability to manage outside resources
- Self-motivated and the ability to work without continuous management oversight
- Project management skills and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels.
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and participate on teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- ·Experience with the application of Mission Assurance methods and techniques in a subcontract management environment.
- ·Mission Assurance Certification Program Level 4 Certification or higher
- ·Raytheon Six Sigma Expert or industry equivalent
Bachelors or equivalent degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics.