The Manager Quality and Support Services position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Manager Quality and Support Services oversees the operations of Quality and Supportive Services at Lutheran Child and Family Services (LCFS) to ensure the successful operation of assigned business units including but not limited to:
- Emphasis on ensuring licensure, Joint Commission and COA standards are met
- Admissions and coordination with external referral sources
- Educational oversight and coordination with IPS schools
- Develop and monitor training program to meet State Licensing, Board of Health and COA requirements
- Compliance with all regulatory, service line and network performance standards
- Effective interfaces with network and community entities.
5 years of relevant leadership experience. Plus 5 years of experience in a healthcare related field. Mental health experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Indiana Department of Child Services regulations for Residential and Contract Services
- Knowledge of Federal Medicaid regulations and Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) program requirements
- Interpersonal and communication skills (reading, writing, and verbal)
- Analytical skills and the ability to trend data
- Must possess, by specialized training or experience, age-specific competencies to deal with the needs of the patient population served
Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Operations Manager