Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Sources, negotiates and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization.
- Responsible for executing against the sourcing strategies set by the business;
- Supervise a team of buyers and procurement support personnel;
- Achieve lowest possible cost for material, considering all contributing factors (quality, logistics, customer need, & business objectives);
- Oversee solicitations and evaluate proposals employing appropriate negotiation, cost and price analysis techniques; implement purchase contracts following applicable company and government regulations;
- Drive compliance to policy, procedures, contract flow-downs, and business initiatives;
- Provide coordination and leadership of procurement activities for all commodities, direct or indirect;
- Monitor supplier performance and drive corrective actions to achieve optimal performance levels throughout the supply base;
- Coordinate and oversee all required procurement functions from RFQ thru satisfactory delivery of material or services including development of Small and/or Disadvantaged Businesses;
- Assure that material/services will be delivered on schedule, at negotiated price and meet required quality standards;
- Initiate necessary action to assure best value is received, customer delivery requirements are met, and production/manufacturing problems are addressed at supplier's facility.
- At least 5 years of experience in an aerospace/manufacturing Supply Chain environment
- At least 3 years in a Supply Chain/Procurement Management role including negotiations and supplier performance management
- Vendor Management development/implementation
- Must have experience with commercial and military
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with sound judgment and a diplomatic attitude
- Highly motivated team member/leader, able to support/create a high-performance culture
- Able to make formal presentations
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems (Syteline-CSI desirable).
- Bachelor's degree required, Supply Chain, Business Management preferred