Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Provide day-to-day direction of staff and manage the Client Delivery Team to achieve client and company goals and/or initiatives; Support direct reportees and drive continuous improvement in processes and procedures used by the project team; Perform duties and responsibilities of Project Manager when needed, for short-term or long-term assignments.
- This position involves extensive mentoring and professional development of direct staff within the Customer Delivery Teams
- Manage assigned staff and day-to-day activities in accordance with organizational policies and applicable regulations
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; mentoring and training staff; performance
- management, including appraising performance and guiding professional development, rewarding and disciplining employees as applicable.
- Continuous assessment of talent within project management and drive consistent, high-quality project management services.
- Develop and encourage a culture of delivering “best-in-industry” customer service by ensuring rapid identification of issues and problems and ensuring timely communication of resolution outcomes to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that studies are planned and executed in accordance with FDA, ICH, and/or EMEA guidelines and that Good Clinical Practices are followed at all times.
- Report metrics to Associate Director related to productivity and quality.
- Act as a champion or business process owner as appropriate to ensure that Six Sigma or other projects are completed as described in the project charter and within the timelines agreed by company management.
- Participate in initiatives to improve employee engagement to positively impact operational results, customer satisfaction and employee retention.
- Actively participate or lead external customer meetings with sales as applicable.
- Participate in bid defense meetings to drive new and repeat business.
- Serve as liaison between Project Services, internal departments, external vendors and the sponsor during the life cycle of the project(s).
- Foster a unified culture and facilitate collaboration, co-operation, sharing of information and teamwork.
- Build and own client relationship for assigned study and serve as a liaison between Sponsor and project teams.
- Lead communications and activities that further enhance the Client Delivery Team results and further strengthen the Client Governance structure.
- Initiate and manage appropriate customer health check calls for staff as applicable.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences and/or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in clinical trials/ hospital-funded research, project management or laboratory environment preferred.
- Previous experience as a supervisor preferred.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: R1070674