Project Managers will determine time frames, funding needs, procedures for accomplishing project,staffing requirements, allotment of resources to various phases of projects and leadothers in the organization to make meaningful process improvements. Developingbusiness plans and cost benefit analysis for assessment by Regional/Senior Leadership isrequired with this position. You'llinvestigate non-standard requests and problems, makes presentations to senior leadership, ensure project documentation is accurate and ensure projects are completed on time and within scope.
The Operations Program Manager will work closely with Executive Leadership, External and Internal Customers, Operations, Business Partners and Measurement and Evaluation to oversee all aspects of end-to-end program management and operations. This includes ensuring process and performance excellence, resource management, measurement and evaluation.
- Manage day to day program management and operations of program delivery and client engagements
- Oversee client engagements and program delivery to meet budget and time commitments
- Manage program enhancement and change requests with input from multiple stakeholders
- Ensure that people, process and technology are optimized to maximize efficiency and optimal customer experience
- Maintain status reporting and KPIs to Moment Health leadership and customers
- Identify, develop and implement operational enhancements with input from multiple stakeholders
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Bachelor-s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years leading the development and/or management of client facing wellness or care management programs
- Proven ability to manage relationships across a large enterprise and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and financial analysis skills; demonstrated ability to plan for and articulate financial performance including budget tracking and financialforecasting
- Expert efficiency in MS Office: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word
- Master-s Degree: prefer MBA, MPH, MPA
- P&L management experience
- PMP and/or process improvement certification
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation and strategic planning skills demonstrated within a matrix environment
- A strong executive presence with the ability to produce superior results in a relationship-based and financial performance oriented environment
- A proven systems thinker with a bias for action