- Manages the Project Management Office forLV (LowVoltage) and MV (MediumVoltage) projects
- Manages all of the program and project management people
- Responsible for their training and the execution of their programs
- Responsiblefor managing all development programs and projects (except those conducted by Continuation Engineering)
- Includes every aspect defined in the CPD process
- Includes management of the execution across all disciplines related to the development process (i.e. product management, development, quality, marketing, operations, test engineering, service, etc.)
- Responsible for the financials associated to all development programs
- Responsible for coordinating manpower loading with functional managers
- Includes internally and externally developed products
- Includes projects done in other geographies
- Includes providing periodic updates to senior management on development programs
- Manages continuous improvement efforts to increase the efficiency of the development team
- Responsible for working with the Idea to Offer GPO team to improve the efficiency of the CPD process
- Includes selecting and creating metrics to monitor efficiency and the quality of work.
- Includes selecting tools to support the management of projects
- Participates on thePortfolioManagement team
- Responsible for supporting the consideration phase.
- Includes working with Product Management to create and evaluate product score cards
- Supports the AOP process by forecasting program spending
- BS Degree in Engineering discipline
- Typically 8+ combined year's experience in product development and project management.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- MS and/or MBA desirable
- Other P.M. professional certification preferred.
- Proven ability to lead multiple teams, partner with management to resolve conflicts and obtain resources for projects.
- Effectively communicates and gives presentations (internally and externally).
- Proven ability to direct resources, plan project activity and balance financialbudgets.
- Has successfully led many to numerous product development project teams and has a clearly recognizable knowledge of detailed product development processes, either within RA or related industry.