At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Project Management (Marketing & Communications). The Manager of Project Management plays a critical role on the HealthPartners Marketing & Communications Operations team. It is tasked with understanding the ways in which the team can best work together; be efficient and effective with time and money, to better serve our consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of management.
- 8+ years in project management and/or process engineering.
- Knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing needs; specific experience in web projects.
- Experience using a digital asset management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Highly motivated, proven leader who is willing to be change agent.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent writing, verbal communications, presentation and listening skills.
- Familiar with and interested in existing/emerging technologies
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience in Workfront, Jira, ServiceNow and other SaaS tools.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Some familiarity and knowledge of design software.
- Experience in health care industry; medical and dental insurance, clinics, hospitals, etc.
- Responsible for the supervision of staff, including having the authority to hire, transfer, lay off, promote, discipline and discharge, train, reward and review performance of employees.
- Ensures compliance to organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Accountable for Project Management function that supports the division by managing internal workflow, creating and driving timelines and coordinates work. Includes best practices, training, and data-informed optimization of workflows. Projects will be around creating and distributing print, digital, social and broadcast media outputs.
- Provide escalated project management leadership and support across a diverse portfolio of initiatives and projects.
- Establish strategic project planning best practices to ensure resources are available to complete work on time. Leads the management of schedule and scope across the PMO’s portfolio of projects.
- Develop rhythm with senior leadership in active initiative and project status.
- Leads creative producer to deliver on needs of the business for photo shoots, video shoots and high profile concepts.
- Track and evolve KPIs and metrics to objectively evaluate Project & Project Manager performance.
- Optimize process to maximize productivity, quality and satisfaction of division ensuring we are on time, on brand and on budget. Actively work across division to understand roadblocks, identify solutions and implement those solutions. Measure efficacy of current and new processes. Strong partnership with other Operational leaders is necessary to be successful in change management practices.
- Seamlessly and consistently execute brand-right content across all channels. Act as liaison between technical, creative, marketing, content strategy and client teams to ensure content executed meets or exceeds expectations.
- Conduct quality control audits of executed content, processes and best practices followed.
- Oversee Vendor Management; Understanding business needs, defining process and evolution for vetting, onboarding and training vendors.
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues, maintaining open lines of communication and promoting a spirit of collaboration and confidence. Partner with other operational leaders and with peers to optimize process to maximize productivity, quality and satisfaction of division.
- Support process design for new marketing technology and service rollouts.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for Job ID #58566.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.