- Lead the linear channel operations team and manage processes related to the launch and maintenance of channels on our service. Collaborate with internal and external business partners in accordance with best practices and contractual guidelines.
- Monitor the progress of deliverables while keeping management, internal stakeholders, and external business partners informed of progress and significant developments related to new and ongoing projects.
- Serve as a cross-departmental liaison providing expert business knowledge to ensure the successful outcome of projects and initiatives.
- Drive process improvements by gaining buy-in from other teams, outlining business requirements, and working with technical teams through project completion.
- Perform a variety of administrative and tracking functions including troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Research complex issues and collaborate with stakeholders to develop creative solutions.
- Otherresponsibilities as assigned.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and three or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable communicating with upper management; highly focused on building and maintaining strong internal and external business relationships.
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and a desire to learn, including the ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex business processes, working both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of pay television industry and an interest in movies & television is a plus