At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to workin the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Senior Program Manager to work with new product development teams to plan, develop, gain regulatory approval, and commercialize state of the art neuromodulation therapies for our patients and customers.
Impact this role will have on Abbott:
- This position willresponsible for partnering and leading cross functional team across the entire product development process. This ranges from portfolio planning and conceptualization, the engineering development cycle, and ultimately through operational scale up and commercialization.
- This position will require creation of detailed project plans, resource and budget management, and schedule management.
- The program manager is also required to give regular program status updates to functional and executive leadership through standardized reporting tools as well as in interactive settings.
- The program manager is an integrated member of the product development team and will work closely with all cross functional team members to coordination activities and participate in critical decisions on a day to day basis.
Your experience(s), education and knowledge will further expand Abbott’s marketplace success:
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management.
- Minimum 8 years of medical device development experience.
- Technical degree in the sciences or engineering fields.
- Experience in managing cross discipline (Clinical, regulatory, operations, R&D, etc.) development teams and/or programs.
- Experience in managing complex, multi-disciplined (electrical, software, mechanical) device systems.
- Project management tools including MS project, excel, and power point.
- Budget planning and management.
Your preferred qualifications and education:
- PMP certification.
- Advanceddegrees in business or sciences.
- Class 3medical devices.
- Neuromodulation technologyexperience.
- Experience in clinical settings/operating room.
- Regulatory body interaction – FDA, Notified bodies, etc.