Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Risk Strategy & Compliance - Operations & Compliance Risk for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Develop and deliver advisory services across the spectrum of the retail and commercial banking industry, including assistance with initiatives in domains such as teller, ATM, sales and service, payments, consumer and commercial lending, treasury management, mobile, social media, and other related domains
- Advise clients on how to achieve an integrated single view of the customer to support inter-business cross-sell and up-sell and the business and IT implications of such a transformation
- Work closely with bank IT architects, chief technology officers, chief intelligence officers, and line of business executives in the development and design of IT solutions to meet business needs
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Assist in the development and management of ongoing client relationships
- A minimum of five years of experience as a technical lead/architect responsible for large-scale application design, data integration, architecture, and infrastructure
- Experience with a broad spectrum of vendor systems and applications across the domains listed above, including knowledge of the underlying technologies and the ability to assess proper fit of vendor solutions into a specific bank architecture
- Knowledge of data management infrastructure that includes data warehouse, master data management reference data operational stores, and near real-time movement of data through continuous flows
- Experience in assessing alternatives in support of a major core banking system transition, including evaluation of current state process and product aspirations of the business, IT fit, and alternative prioritized recommendations
- Knowledge of IT operations including application development, support, strategy, and security/risk
- Understanding of channel options and implications of business decisions on IT components for online portals, branch, ATM, and call center initiatives
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 32673