Be part of a dynamic and diverse headquarters team, driving results in product stewardship program specific performance within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for program budget, schedule and technical issues. You will lead a team in the prioritization of work and objectives, and drive overall program performance.
Use your strategic thinking to help establish and implement direction for new business opportunities, products and processes
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for product stewardship programs
Bring the best global thinking to product stewardship and the overall health, safety and environment team
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Health and Safety, Aerospace or Business Administration
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident due to export control laws
- 5+ years of health, safety, environmental or engineering experience
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication
- Understanding of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives
- Ability to influence others to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Business acumen – knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Significant experience in HSE or engineering.