Manager, Professional Services
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
What does an outstanding Professional Services Manager do?
The Implementations Team in Digital Channels is a dynamic group of high-level performers who are leading the industry in ground breaking online banking solutions. As the Professional Services Manager you are owning the team to success on assigned implementations, customizations, and consulting projects through operations, process, and resource management. In this position you will provide day-to-day mentorship to a professional services staff of software engineers to ensure timely, high quality delivery of online banking and mobilebanking implementation projects. Additionally, the PS Manager is responsible for supporting business development efforts by scoping, drafting, estimating, and delivering proposals for implementation services.
In this role, you will lead and direct the work of others in the delivery of technical processes/projects/services. You will establish comprehensive knowledge of complex solutions and develop impactful relationships with other Business Units and Bank Solutions clients during implementation projects.
You will Plan, conduct and establish a technical vision for assignments while reviewing progress and evaluating results with team members. Operates with meaningful latitude for action or decision. Expected to provide regular progress status reports to leadership. Emphasis is placed on accomplishment of broad objectives and assignments along with recommending changes in process, procedures and scope of delivery.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Develop a team of software engineers
- Responsible for implementation execution
- Responsible for ensuring that the Professional Services team successfully provides implementations, custom programming, and consulting services of online banking websites and mobile apps to Bank and credit union clients.
- Participate in recurring client project calls and internal planning calls Responsible for project assignments
- Responsible for capacity planning Participate in demos and presentations Participate in client conferences
- Excellent communication and social skills with the ability to translate highly technical explanations to a non-technical audience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Implementations or Professional Services role
- Proven successful management experience, particularly in a groundbreaking, fast-growing environment
- Validated experience in effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
Financial services industry experience