Oversees end-to-end implementation of services solutions activities for dedicated team. Ensures projects are completed on time and on budget while ensuring customer’s business outcomes are achieved. Responsible for delivery of multiple engagements. Directs team of full-time technical employees and contractors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Delivers Client Value
- Manages project efforts of being on-time, within budget, and with high degree of customer satisfaction in conjunction with Project Management Office (PMO).
- Resolves project/customer conflicts proactively.
- Delivers profitability to Logicalis through appropriate resource planning utilizing both staff and non-staff resources.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through a consistent, quality customer experience for every engagement.
- Provides thought leadership related to quality and continuous improvement initiatives and executes initiatives individually or oversees execution by a lead or other team members.
- Participates in Solution Assurance activities to quantify risk and ensure sound technical approach and profitable pricing strategies.
- Develops relationships with key OEM contacts to assist with technical escalations and training on new technology.
- Collaborates with leadership to contribute to strategic initiatives.
Management of Business Resources
- Manages professional development of technical staff and ensures skill alignment with service portfolio.
- Maintains average billable utilization level consistent with budget for staff through careful workforce management and strategic use of 3rd party or contingent labor.
- Works with counterparts in both Professional Services and Managed Services to assist in placing available staff members, as required.
- Sources, recruits and hires key individuals.
- Mentors, coaches, and evaluates performance of staff.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
Directly supervises employees in Logicalis Professional Services. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equivalent combination accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Experience / Technical Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in related field with successful background in leading professional services.
- General knowledge of networking, wireless networking and security.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding oral, written, and technical/business communication skills.
- Strong technical and customer interaction skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and accommodate requests from multiple customers and Logicalis Account Executives.
- Ability to have business level conversation with customers and assist in deploying solutions to meet business requirements.