- Supervises the solutions analysts and engineers to maintain performance levels within the region, including their own.
- Regional P&L responsibility with demonstrated success in the development and implementation of new processes that improve efficiency and productivity.
- Conduct yearly objective setting and Performance Appraisal meeting with each regional analyst/engineer
- Create development plans with management.
- May be responsible for supporting the operation of some products/systems in CSA Showrooms.
- Prepare Monthly Performance and Tracking Reports for the region.
- Drive achievement of assigned Professional Services target through monitor and mentoring of team’s attention and contribution.
- Monitor paperwork/process adherence for the job related systems. Mentor the teams as to the usage and results.
- Monitor Pre-Sales and Professional Services engagements of SA’s.
- Support the region on an as needed basis in order to maximize support value and individual productivity in the area of Pre-Sales and Post–Sales support.
- Review Pre-Sales projects to maintain SLAs and quality standards.
- Meet with teams to develop strategies on how to improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Sales Team supported in planning/optimizing PS support services in securing new business.
- Supervise and actively participate in Professional Service Engagement cycles (Project Plans, Solution Configuration, SOWs, Implementation, Sign-off/Billing and ongoing technology solution support).
- Monitor and mentor the systems analysts in the region on procedures and technical knowledge. Assist the teams on customer visits when appropriate.
- Oversee regional systems daily operations,internal and external.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent technical certifications/experience.
- Five years supervisory experience and / or ten years’ experience as a Systems Analyst or equivalent, preferably in the B2B Enterprise Office Technology Industry.
- Certifications Desired (Any): Network+, Security+, Server+, CDIA+, MCP, PMP, MCSE, Relevant 3rd Party Software Certifications
- B2B Sales Experience Preferred (Direct or Channel)
- Strong leadership, communication, organization, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Proven track record in achieving loyalty and building trust/consensus in delivery of PS support services, internal and external.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and document complex technical issues with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision, a forward thinker and problem solver.
- Able to lead & mentor a Systems Analyst and Systems Engineer team.
- Demonstrated experience in software workflow and development.
- Expert knowledge of Network Architectures.