Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcareIT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcareexperience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's. Today, Agfa HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.
Agfa HealthCare Corporation has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Professional Services
The Manager, Professional Services is responsible for the successful deployment of customer projects through the management of a team of Project Managers. This regional role must function within a national business context of best practices standards. Change management will be a central strength required in this role in order to adapt to the rapidly evolving market, equipment and services.
This position is based out of the following location and surrounding areas:
- Develop and lead a team comprised of 5-7 project managers spread across Canada.
- Responsible for the management of approximately 40 projects ranging from $100K to $2M in size. Keep management aware of overall project performance as well as areas for concern and improvement.
- Ensure revenue and contribution targets are met and all customer expectations achieved.
- Improve profitability within projects through ensuring adherence to project Statement of Work, and maximizing resource billable utilization.
- Ability to working with CxO level executives on a daily basis.
- Develop, document and maintain best practices, project standards, procedures, application configurations, quality objectives and lessons learned including metrics for assessing progress and project managers.
- Develop and maintain a resource planning and support strategy with national resource coordinators.
- Candidate MUST have healthcare IT experience**
- Must conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently with little guidance and supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation preparation and delivery skills to a diverse audience from C-suite to end-users
- Knowledge of current IT and Healthcare technologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Project Management and other Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in tools and technologyrequired to manage virtual project teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus
- MBA preferred or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
- 10+ years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement
- 5+ years in a supervisory/managerial capacity leading diverse and cross functional work groups/teams, and
- Broad based EMR, consultant, information systems, technical management or business experience in the healthcare industry.