The Manager, Professional Services will serve as the lead of a 5-10-person team, to include project managers, functional consultants and technical consultants. This proven leader must have a track record of delivering customer value through software and consulting implementations. This role will also be responsible for both managing the department's budget, as well as creating revenue through individual and team sales efforts.
This role will report to the Senior Manager, Professional Services and be located in New Orleans.
How you'll make a difference:
- Works closely with Practice Leader and other team managers to determine what is required to manage the team and oversee client projects while leading the team to meet or exceed all Professional Service performance metrics and project deliverables
- Manages performance of a team of implementation consultants to ensure appropriate development and growth
- Identifies areas for improvement and develops and executes solutions to improve in areas including operations, documentation, utilizations and customer satisfaction; and works with Financial Force to manage users, monitor metrics and create reporting
- Assists with review of bookings, resource usage and constraints in order to anticipate demand and assign Consultants to projects and billable work that refine utilization
- Works with the Sales Team to assist with scoping calls, creating estimates and SOW's
- Assists with hiring, training and mentoring of resources to ensure resource pool is project ready and assimilated into the team and their job responsibilities
- Provides management support for client escalations to drive issue resolution
- Collaborates with other Accruent departments to create companywide best practice and enhance global capacities.
- Serves as client advocate and ensures the provision of services that build long-term relationships between Accruent, it's partner and customers
- Stays abreast of system development and enhancements by ongoing professional development through training and membership in related professional organizations.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of management experience with proven leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Management of 5 or more people in various geographic locations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once, with good time management skills
- Strong self-management and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as team leader in a fast-paced, ambiguous and changing environment
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skill with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Multi-tasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively
- Strong people skills and ability to work with other departments in multiple time zones and with diverse cultures
- A client-focused mindset, delivering customer results and exceptional service
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience in SaaS software experience, Salesforce preferred
- Project management experience