We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.:
Responsible for the activation and evolution of the Professional Loyalty Program, ProRewards. Support program strategy to acquire, grow and retain professional customer sales. Work with cross functional teams, including, promotions, travel, merchant and creative teams and outside vendors to support go to market plans. These tasks include, but are not limited to, program promotions, program web development and experience, regular field communications, creative team workflow, and the managing of the key relationships within the creative and merchandising departments.
This position works with the data analytics and research team to develop effective measurement and analysis tools to inform effectiveness of the program and inform strategic direction. This position plays a primary role in developing the short and long term success of these programs with a keen focus on alignment with sales and marketing objectives.
Essential Duties and responsibilites
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Managing and optimizing the Professional Loyalty program (ProRewards) website managing vendor promotions and base program agreements, managing program vendor relationships including platform vendors and travel agency vendors, user acceptance testing, etc. to provide an optimal user experience to drive customer purchase and program behaviors.
- Works with the Director of Professional Programs, Professional Marketing, Product Marketing and Merchandising Teams as well as Vendors to establish strategic marketing & promotional plans designed to meet the corporate objectives.
- Collaborates with internal partners on the managing of content for email marketing and content for the internal and external websites, communicates content posted to websites to the sales team in an efficient, timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring marketing briefs are provided to the creative marketing team to aid in the production of marketing materials to support key initiatives.
- Manages regular internal planning meetings to review status of commercial programs development and communicates new programs/issues.
- Manages Nationwide Warranty and Roadside Assistance Program (AnywhereCare)
- Creates and presents executive presentations.
- Responsible for tracking and forecastingbudget as it relates to areas of responsibility.
- Provide second level support to the ProRewards customer support team for email, phone and other inquiries.
- Track and update competitive benchmarking as it relates to marketing programs.
This job has direct supervisory responsibilities and is expected to lead projects by developing partnerships across the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of team members, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to maintain, forecast and balance budgets
- Ability to develop and manage projects from conception to execution
- Strong platform skills including hosting WebExs, conference calls, training sessions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment and meet deadlines as well as budget constraints
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with our OPs and sales team
- Very proficient in Microsoft office systems including excel and power point
- An understanding of Adobe InDesign is preferred
- Ability to balance multiple projects at one time with varying degrees of implementation
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with constant change and ambiguity
- Up to 25% overnight travel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Communications, or related field, and
4-6 years related experience;
Or equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current driver's license, MVR certified