- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7 to 10 years management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of production operations
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct others to satisfy requisite production standards and expectations.
- Ability to develop and initiate procedural changes to enhance productivity.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Drives lean enterprise down into the operation.
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machine sand equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Oversees production to ensure company budgets are met on a monthly basis.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Ensures strict adherence to all safety procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.