Manager, Product Training
The Home Entertainment & Sound (HES) Division of Sony Electronics is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Product Training Manager.
This position requires the ability to coordinate a team of individuals to support varying needs across both the USA and Canadian markets. The individual will be responsible for relaying developing material to relay key product technologies, strategies and messages from Product Marketing to the internal & external Sales Field, dealers and press, as well as supporting web based initiatives.
You will need to possess a strong knowledge of the varying customer segments and crafting training presentations and sales tools, relevant to the intended audience.
The support of Trade Shows, Press Events, new model introduction launches and dealer events are required and expected.
The position can be based in either a major metropolitan area or working from a remote home office, representing Sony Video products on a national basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of a degree is required
- Must have 4 to 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Video technology is highly desirable
- Understanding of retail sales and interaction with customers is mandatory
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills, as well as public speaking experience is required
- Highly proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and graphic manipulation software including Adobe Photoshop is required
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to travel, approximately 40% within the U.S. as well as the possibility of international travel is required