TravelClick is a leading provider of Reservation, e-Commerce and Business Intelligence solutions to 30,000 of the world’s leading hoteliers. Our suite of products and services is powered by web-based information, software as a service and tools that are critical to hotels’ revenue and profitability.
Over the last two years, TravelClick has invested over $30MM to innovate and dramatically expand capabilities in our flagship iHotelier reservations business. We launched a new booking engine integrated with our Guest Management Solutions CRM, and added many new industry-first capabilities to differentiate the iHotelier CRS as best in class. As a result of this innovation, we are continuing to expand market share among the world’s premiere large independent hotels and medium sized groups. TravelClick is owned by Thoma Bravo, a leading private equity firm in the technology space.
The Manager, Product Strategy will be responsible for key initiatives related to growth of the overall Reservations business and strategic plans for our individual products. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Reservation Solutions. This team sits at the intersection of Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Operations, overseeing the general management and growth of all Reservations Solutions products and will be focused on developing and rolling out strategy across our products and regions, focusing both on top-line growth and cost savings.
The Manager, Product Strategy will oversee strategy projects end-to-end, scoping out the opportunity with the VP of Reservation Solutions, executing analysis and putting together recommendations based on the analysis. This role will assess new growth opportunities and partnerships along with assessing our path-forward with existing customer segments and channels.
We are looking for a passionate, analytical and entrepreneurially minded team player who is excited to work in a fast growth environment with a smart, high energy team.
- Lead key strategic growth and savings initiatives for $125MM+ business, scoping out projects, assessing opportunities and making recommendations to the product and corporate leadership teams
- Develop a point of view on how we should approach market-by-market growth, assessing opportunities for direct sales, partnerships and reseller relationships.
- Explore partnerships with other companies in the traveltechnology ecosystem to optimize opportunities with our customers.
- Analyze areas for optimization across our portfolio and customer base and make recommendations to help our customers maximize their TravelClick value proposition.
- Perform a strategic review of our existing vendor and partner base and make recommendations to optimize efforts.
- Produce regular updates for TravelClick leadership and board to inform progress on strategic efforts.
- Support Vice President on additional projects on an add-needed basis.
- Self-directed; needs minimal supervision on work tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presenting to large, diverse audiences.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about building innovative products
- Ability to establish processes, create transparency via executive-level status tracking, and gain buy-in to deliver against agreed upon timelines
- Ability to quickly analyze and synthesize information to develop actionable strategic plans
- Ability to make decisions and tradeoffs optimized to meet business demands and customer needs
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- A strong business background, ideally with experience in strategy consulting.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Bachelors Degreerequired. MBA preferred.