Full-Time Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
There's more to EyeMed than meets the eye. EyeMed is the fastest growing managed vision benefits company in the country with consistent double-digit membership growth! Through our commitment to innovation, we're reimagining the way employers and their employees think about vision care. We want them to see life to the fullest and experience more of what's best, not more of the same. And if what's best hasn't been done yet, it's our exceptional and passionate employees driving this change. But, our passion for vision isn't just about vision insurance benefits. Our employees are proud to support and participate in life-altering global and local missions through our partnership with OneSight, a leading not-for-profit organization with a 100% focus on eradicating the world's vision crisis.
Your family says a lot about who you are. EyeMed is a key member of the Luxottica family of companies, global leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. In North America, Luxottica is the home to global brands Ray-Ban, Oakley and many top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical.
If you're passionate about driving innovation and change and interested in a career in the optical and insurance industry, EyeMed wants to start the conversation and help provide you a growth-focused opportunity with America's fastest growing vision benefits company. GENERAL FUNCTION
The Manager of Product will focus on the ongoing management and optimization of product offerings to our clients primarily in the Strategic Partner segment. Working cross functionally, this role will provide product management support for new and enhanced product offerings to enable the acquisition of new partners, increase partner engagement and help our partners grow their vision products across multiple lines (commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid).MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partners with leadership to identify opportunities to enhance product offerings
- Leads end-to-end project management of product offering initiatives, tracking projects from inception to completion, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
- Manages daily ad-hoc product inquiries
- Leads day-to-day management of offers outside insurance including but not limited to development, operationalization, exception management, issue resolution, and results tracking
- Assists in management of Core insurance offerings including but not limited to selling guidelines, product governance, organizational feasibility checks, issue resolution and sales team right-to-win collaboration
- Works directly with internal functional areas to document and develop requirements to build and enhance product capabilities
- Ensures all products are compliant with regulatory directives and state/federal laws and policies
- Creates documentation and assists in training of sales team
- Performs detailed program analysis for management reporting, and provides recommendations to assist in business decision making
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in product management, or related field
- Benefits, insurance or health care industry experience
- Strategic mindset with high level of critical thinking
- Strong organization and follow through skills
- Strong analytical skills with data accuracy
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Master's degree in business, health care or related field
- 5+ years of experience in health care or insurance with an emphasis in product management
- 3+ years of experience in leading cross-functional projects
- Understanding of vision care industry
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.