Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
The Manager Product Operations and Reporting will lead a team of analysts in the creation and management of analytic tools and visualizations tracking the performance of the Clinical Data Extraction as a Service (CDEaaS™) and Interoperability programs which are part of Inovalon’s innovation solutions. This role ensures that the CDEaaS™ and interoperability programs deliver high value services to internal and external stakeholders with necessary proactive monitoring and reporting tosupport program success.
- Creation of product activities tracker, KPIs, and dashboards by working with a variety of data sources to build and evolve metrics used to measure the effectiveness and overall performance of the CDEaaS™ and interoperability programs;
- Lead and manage a team dedicated to tracking key performance metrics, contractual obligations, billing, etc. to ensure end to end accountability for the successful operation of the CDEaaS™ product and the interoperability program and the delivery of services;
- Assures that all reporting initiatives are delivered on time and in accordance with the agreed upon scope. This includes both internally driven work as well as all work in support of strategic and tactical corporate initiatives;
- Identifies key issues, gaps or problems and owns resolution, continuously improves the operation from both quality, performance and cost perspectives;
- Gather business reporting requirements from product senior management and work withinternal teams to ensure deliverables/solutions are executed accurately and completed by deadline;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent experience; Master’s degreepreferred;
- Experience in tracking product performance via establishing and creating a set of product performance trackers, KPIs and dashboards;
- 6+ years in an analytic function focused on KPI reporting and business performance measurement;
- Experience with MS Excel in building report dashboards, customer cohorts, predictive models, etc.;
- Business acumen and ability to blend client and product needs with technical analysis;
- Strong leadership skills building and mentoring a team;
Requisition ID 2018-8954