Manager - Product Marketing
Are you a great marketer? Passionate about cloud computing? Inspired by technology disruption?
Salesforce is the world's #1 CRM, and empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- Work with the industry's most innovative marketers to craft and evangelize our corporate positioning and message
- Interact with senior executives to create and develop innovative and impactful keynote presentations
- Manage keynote speaker preparation, recruit customer speakers, and ensure keynote execution
- Collaborate with designers to build and continuously up-level content, such as keynotes delivered at strategic events
- Partner with Salesforce customers and partners to craft stories that showcase their innovative use of technologies
- Partner with product teams to develop integrated product stories
- Partner with PR to develop integrated product launches and announcements
- Pitch ideas to further Salesforce's position as an innovator and leader in the cloud application and platform market
- Raise, develop, and drive breakthrough ideas that showcase Salesforce's products and core values at events
- 6+ years of experience in product or corporate marketing
- Proven record of crafting compelling positioning, messaging, and thought leadership content
- Proven record of interacting with executives to develop executive-level presentations
- Demonstrated experience crafting a customer/product story, or a corporate/product announcement
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and lead a project from idea to success with minimal guidance
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-departmentally
- Strong public speaking and storytelling skills
- Passion for software-as- a-service, technology, and disruptive thinking
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, and creative
- Advanced Apple Keynote and PowerPoint skills a plus.