Manager, Product Marketing, Construction
We seek a high-caliber software product marketing professional to provide strong leadership across go-to-market planning and integrated sales and marketing demand generation campaigns for our SYNCHRO product line. SYNCHRO is a complete portfolio of integrated SaaS products for digital construction management. Embedding unique innovations including Bentley’s digital twin technology, SYNCHRO enables construction firms to win projects, deliver them more efficiently, and get paid.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Programs for Project Delivery, this role has responsibility for leading a team of product marketing professionals tasked with positioning, messaging, content development, sales enablement, and planning and execution of state-of-the-art digital multichannel demand generation campaigns. As a pivotal leader and product line evangelist, you and your team will nurture positive relationships with many other roles across Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, Sales, and Executive Management teams.
This is a high-visibility and high-impact role that is perfect for a strongly motivated marketing leader who is ready to embrace a company-level goal, work hard to help crush it, and be duly recognized by executive management. The primary measure of success for this role is objectively measurable contribution to sales pipeline and new business growth goals.
You will demonstrate all the skills of a top-notch product marketer, including a propensity for seeking better results through marketing analytics and being an excellent storyteller with the ability to translate complex technical details into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of customer value. You will be a strong leader who effectively develops, guides, and motivates the same skills from the team you manage while instilling in them a sense of awareness and accountability for overall business goals.
If you are an exceptional leader with strong communication, sales savvy, and a proven marketing track record in the SaaS software and/or construction industry, we would love to hear from you!
- Lead planning, execution, and ongoing performance analysis of multichannel digital campaigns to deliver high-quality qualified leads that achieve sales pipeline generation goals.
- Partner with marketing engagement, business development, and sales counterparts to ensure an end-to-end integrated sales and marketing program that achieves sales revenue targets.
- Lead and manage a team of product marketing managers as direct reports, fostering a growth mindset culture and developing talent that supports strategic needs and business outcomes.
- Lead and manage an extended cross-discipline team of marketing professionals including creative, web, writing, paid media, and engagement specialists to ensure effective campaigns.
- Oversee and contribute to the creation of marketing content and sales enablement tools that communicate differentiated value and align to the buyer’s journey including, eBooks, infographics, videos, white papers, web content, webinars, sales training, sales presentations, prospecting guides, call scripts, sales playbooks, and other assets that accelerate sales.
- Ensure all aspects of business are on brand, consistent, focused on customer outcomes, and embodied with the latest best practices in B2B marketing.
- Work with a program manager to ensure new initiatives, programs, and product releases are effectively planned, managed, and executed on-time.
- Work with a program manager to ensure effective budget execution consistent with approved marketing plans.
- Partner with pre-sales, sales, and product management on the overall go-to-market strategy for achieving annual new business growth goals.
- Lead the development and delivery of best-in-class marketing strategy, plans, campaigns, and launches to support the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with product management, pre-sales, and sales teams in the definition of product strategies, new product specification, positioning, product launches, and product naming.
- Work closely with product management and sales to intimately understand competitors, target markets, and buying personas, and ensure this information permeates SYNCHRO marketing.
- 5-10 years of B2B SaaS software marketing experience.
- Related degree in Marketing / Engineering field (MBA a plus) or 5+ years working in a position that requires AEC marketing domain knowledge.
- A dynamic and confident leader that is comfortable engaging with senior executives.
- Experienced at building and leading a high-performance product marketing team.
- Experienced at delivering measurable business results from high-profile, complex, and fast-paced demand generation programs involving multiple disciplines and personalities.
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Must have strong English writing and speaking skills.
- Embraces a growth mindset, open to coaching, and views previous experience as a foundation for learning and adopting new skills and best practices.
- Collaborative by nature, willing to seek, consider, and thoughtfully incorporate feedback from direct reports, peers, and management.
- Strong analytical thinker that is comfortable with numbers and naturally inclined toward using modern marketing analytics and insights to drive superior campaign performance.