As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will lead a high-performing team of technical product managers within our Enterprise Technology organization. You will own the roadmap and define new and innovative ways for our internal customers to achieve our goals of reducing the cost and increasing the safety of human spaceflight by using the software we build. You will operate across multiple domains such as manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, customer experience, and sales/marketing.
You will partner with internal customers to understand and define the problems that need to be solved and define KPIs for success. You will partner with internal teams including UX, Software Engineering, and Project Management to deliver solutions to these problems, measuring the results and iterating as necessary. Working with internal customers, you will be constantly refining the organizational targets we aim to hit. You will ensure that we are solving the correct problems and that your team keeps our software engineering teams supplied with a deep backlog of well-defined requirements.
- Identify new opportunities, define the business case, and drive organizational alignment
- Own the quarterly, one-year, and five-year roadmaps for multiple internal software products
- Prioritize and plan team members to deliver key projects on budget and on time
- Ensure project managers and software engineering teams have well-defined and unambiguous requirements
- Manage the product managers on your team by developing strong career development plans
- Recruit, hire, and on-board new team members
- 7+ years experience in Product Management
- 5+ years people management, and/or leadership experience
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related or equivalent work experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Proven track record of delivering
- Demonstrated ability to translate customers needs into product requirements
- Strong analytical ability and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to test and prove/disprove hypothesis
- Strong and articulate communicator with the ability to influence both peers and executives
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities